2Bel1 Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2Bel1 Index du Forum -> Forum -> Présentation

ONLINE BOOK Bury Me In Paradise Cornwall Amp Company Myst      Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
voitam

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 09:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Bury Me In Paradise Cornwall Amp Company Myst Répondre en citant

Bury Me in Paradise (Cornwall & Company Mystery Book 3)
by Sara Barton
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Bury Me in Paradise (Cornwall & Company Mystery Book 3)
READ BOOK Bury Me in Paradise (Cornwall & Company Mystery Book 3)

Book 3 in the Cornwall & Company Mystery Series....She was Margot Floyd in Newport, Rhode Island and Marigold Flowers in Lake Placid, New York. Thrown out of the Witness Protection program under suspicion of colluding with criminals to murder federal marshals, Olivia Michaud resettles in Atlanta, only to find that she's still on someone's hit list.

TV producer and thriller author Jefferson Cornwall isn't willing to take any chances with her safety, at least not until he can figure out what's really going on. He sends her off to stay with retired FBI agents, hoping to keep her safe. But
trouble soon follows. Snatched off the road by a couple of hired thugs, she's tossed into the back of a van for a harrowing trip down to Florida. The plan? The mastermind of a twisted scheme needs to keep her alive long enough to retrieve a
fortune in laundered money in Curaçao.

Jefferson Cornwall and his security team work feverishly to rescue the damsel in distress, but they're running out of time. The minute that boat hits international waters, Olivia may be lost forever. Luckily, the plucky heroine keeps her wits
about her and she's willing to do just about anything to stay alive, even if it means she has to die another death....

Details:
price: $10.99
bound: 200 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y2PH1Q5
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1873 KB

Bury Me in Paradise (Cornwall & Company Mystery Book 3) .txt download

Tags: purchase book, bookstore, .fb2 download, full version download, book download via Transmission, book get pdf, book pdf, book book free from Galaxy, shop read access flibusta information, book MediaFire, book ipad free, book MediaFire, .txt download, free android audio selling djvu, torrent download Rarbg free, book without payment, book torrent, read without register

171bf2437f

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 09:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2Bel1 Index du Forum -> Forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation